We are committed to protecting your information. Richr will not sell your data to third parties. Richr only collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and optimize delivery of the services you have requested.
Effective as of April 13,
By using the Richr site, mobile or web, (collectively “Site”), you consent to the data practices described in this statement. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.
Collection of your Personal Information
- The Richr site may collect personally identifiable information that can be used to identify an individual such as your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and property address. Richr may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. Richr may gather further personal or non-personal information in the future. Richr may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, domain names, browser types, access times and referring website addresses. Richr gathers this information to verify users, recall user information, maximize its services and their quality, and to collect statistics regarding use of the Site to best consider improvements.
- Richr encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Richr so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Richr is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of Richr’s Site.
Use of your Personal Information
- Richr collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Richr collects it to process your Listing Order, communicate details by email, telephone call or text, customize our advertising actions, improve our content, inform you of other products or services available from Richr and its affiliates. Richr may also contact you via surveys to research your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered to help you in the home selling process.
- Richr will not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Richr may share your data with trusted third parties to perform your requested listing service, for statistical analysis, to send you email or mail, or to provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Richr, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- We may and will disclose your personal information to list your property on the MLS and other third-party sites and social media and so that potential buyers can contact you. We may also disclose personal information as required by law, in response to court orders, subpoenas and to cooperate with law enforcement authorities. We may also disclose information to protect the rights of our website, and for the safety of our users. We reserve the right to report any fraudulent or suspicious activities to law enforcement.
Tracking User Behavior
Richr may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Richr to determine what Richr services are the most popular. We use this information to deliver customized content and advertising to Richr customers to enhance your experience.
- A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Richr pages, or register with Richr or services, a cookie helps Richr to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Richr website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Richr features that you customized.
- The Richr Site may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience, to assess whether you are logged into the Site and for google analytics purposes to monitor the functionality of the Site and what content users find most helpful.
- Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You can accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Richr services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Richr secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Children Under Thirteen
Our Site complies with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect or maintain any information from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age. Our Site, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If we discover that we have erroneously collected personal information of a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data.
From time to time, Richr may contact you via email to provide announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. To improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Richr or click on a link therein.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Richr welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Richr has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Richr at:
Email Address: email@example.com